Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend Fun

We spent this weekend rained in. It reminds me of when we moved to Louisiana it rained the for five days straight. Emily, Jason, and Ava are in town. We have been over to Joe and Karen's a lot to visit with them. It is nice to have a friend to visit and talk with. David, Micah, and I spent Saturday morning putting fliers out on peoples doors. We were in a groove and hitting a good neighborhood that need fences, then it started to rain. I am hoping that the weather clears up so that David can do some more advertising. If you know anyone that needs a fence done let us know. Anyways we spent the rest of the weekend spending time with David grandparents. Hayden had a blast. He loved playing in the yard and was covered in mud and soaked. Hayden seems like he is eating more and more everyday. I am not sure how much he weighs but it is a lot. I can't hold him for long periods of time. We have been debating on when to cut Hayden's hair. He will be 18 months in a month. That was when I said we would discuss the issue. Who knows now, my baby will be considered a toddler. We are doing good and loving living here. We also tried a new church today. No luck yet, we are still on the hunt for a church we are in love with. Please pray that we find the right one for us. I am longing for a church home. Now some new pictures of the MAN! Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment