Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm Not Ready

Yup....that's what I said as we walked to the chair and Hayden was placed in the seat. He started to cry and get scared so David held him while I was armed with the camera to capture his very first hair cut. As the lady asked if we were ready a lot of thoughts swarmed through my mind. All of the baby things Hayden did and finally realizing that this day would mark the day that I don't have a baby but a toddler. Not to mention that he is exactly 18 months old. I wanted to cry and tell the lady no and leave. David was the saving grace and quickly said Nicole its time. So they chopped off a few curls and I saved a little....(okay a lot of hair). They even used hair clippers on him to trim the hair around the ears. He looks like a big boy....it totally changed him. His hair is still curly though. He has a few curls in the back that won't straighten out. David and I also wanted to take him to Chuck E Cheese to let him play and ride a few rides. It rained so bad here that we couldn't, the streets were flooded. On a lot of streets you couldn't see the median or get across. The Easter pictures are on David's computer but I have uploaded the hair cut pictures. Here is a before and after of him. Enjoy....





I also found the cutest sandals for Hayden that actually fit him.

No comments:

Post a Comment