Saturday, January 22, 2011

95

Today we celebrated Momer's (David's Great-Grandma's) 95th birthday. David's whole family got together and we went out to lunch and had cake. It was really nice to spend the day with family. Hayden had lots of fun playing with his cousins. I can't believe how the years flew by. I remember Momer coming to watch Emily and I play basketball. That was 10 years ago! Here are a few pictures from the day. Happy Birthday Momer!




A few nights ago Hayden wanted to help me cook. I told him he could. At the time I was cutting up celery. He got out a cutting board and knife and was working at the table. He mentioned to me that it wasn't doing a great job. "They are not in half" (his exact words). So he decided that he need something else to cut. I thought he was going to get out his Pampered Chef knife out. (It looks sharper than a butter knife but it is serrated a special way that it won't cut him). He comes back with his chain saw! Dale and Sara bought Hayden this. It has a switch that you push and it turns on. The "chain" part moves around the blade. When I got the camera to capture the moments he had already stopped.


You can see the saw in the picture. I thought this was a typical boy thing. Who would think of that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment