Tuesday, January 25, 2011

WHITE

As you know Hayden loves to sing. Yesterday I picked him up from school. He kept singing the WHITE song. We sing color songs in my class so I was familiar with the song but didn't know all the words. I had to look online to find the words. If you can't understand him I put the words on here.

W-H-I-T-E
THAT SPELLS WHITE, SING WITH ME
MILK IS WHITE, AND SO IS GLUE
GHOSTS ARE WHITE
AND THEY SAY BOO!

W-H-I-T-E
THAT SPELLS WHITE, SING WITH ME
THE CLOUDS ABOVE, THE SNOW BELOW
SANTA’S BEARD, HO, HO, HO!

It surprised me how he knows all the words. He loves to talk about who lives where. He knows where all of his grandparents live. Any time we are driving he asks "Where are we"? I love getting him on video. He is so cute. Hayden has had a rough time staying in his bed at night. We read stories and then he falls asleep in his bed. Around 11 or 12 he will come out and many times we find him on the couch. We move him back to his bed. Then when we wake up he is sleeping on the couch. Now we are leaving him there. He does tell me that he doesn't like his bed because it is a baby bed. (He sleeps in a toddler bed). I asked him what that means. He took off the sheets to show me the teddy bears with blankets. (his mattress) I said Hayden just because it has teddy bears on it doesn't mean it's a baby bed. He said yes it does because I slept in it when I was a baby. He is a clever kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment