Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Butterfly Song

Okay..so Hayden loves to listen to music. He always wants me to turn up the radio in car. He thinks I know all the words to every song. He tells me sing sing. I end up making up words if I don't know it. Hayden picks up tunes and words very fast. I have a few that I listen to over and over. So I had Miley Cyrus song Party in the USA on and he knew the chorus. He calls it the Butterfly Song. So I decide I would get the camera on and catch him singing it.

He has a habit of singing songs all the time. He will be cleaning or doing a puzzle and start singing. It is so cute! We can tell when he learns a new song at school. Hayden and I stayed home today because he said he didn't feel good. Hayden is not a complainer so I took him to the doctor. He kept telling me his throat hurt. The good news is that he doesn't have Strep but it might take 2 weeks until all the symptoms are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment