Monday, January 17, 2011

One Day

It really surprises me how much you can get done in one day. I have been taking my time and slacking on housework. I had laundry in a HUGE pile for 3 weeks. It took over 2 hours to fold and put away everything. So I decide that since I had today off I would get after it. I cleaned my entire house, went to the grocery store, cooked 2 meals, and finished my SFA application. Hayden even helped me mop! It took a lot longer to finish mopping but it was fun. He gave up playing guns to mop. I hope that will last.


After the grocery store Hayden slept. I don't think he is feeling good. He took a 3 hour nap and went to bed at 9. He isn't running a fever but says his belly hurts. I am hoping that we will have nice weather the next few days. Hayden has been dying to play in the backyard. Since it has rained it is a muddy mess out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment