Friday, January 28, 2011

Passed

I have been studying (okay really just looking at the book and getting very distracted) to take my Special Education test. I took it on Wednesday and had no idea how I did. David asked me "Did you pass"? I told him there were somethings I knew but the things I didn't know I had to guess. There were some tricky questions about what laws were passed. So today I got my scores back and I PASSED!!! I am so excited. It is kind of weird that I did better on this test then my General Education test. I think it was because of my previous experience. You get so much more knowledge by being in the classroom. I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet. The good thing is it will help me get into the Masters program at SFA. To get into the Vision program they rate you on a scale. Different things like reference letters, philosophy of Education, teaching experience, and certification will determine your score. So having my Special Education certification will help. Hayden and I came to Aunt Ann's for the weekend. I brought Hayden's jeep for him to drive here. We had only been here a few minutes and he had to have it. Aunt Ann has a huge drive way that he can drive his jeep in. He loves it. We are gathering recipes to for us to make. I am wanting to try strawberry cake balls. I have never made any cake balls so it will be interesting to try it out. On the way here Hayden decide he was going to count in Spanish to ten. He always sings a song or does something new in the car. I think its because I am driving, have the radio on, and I can't hear him. If I hear him do these things he will have to do them more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment