Wednesday, February 23, 2011

America's Past Time

We signed Hayden up for t-ball a few weeks ago. Last night we had a parent's meeting. I think this is going the be an exciting adventure for all of us. Hayden's games are going to be on Saturdays staring March 26th. If you want to come send me an e-mail and I will give you the address. We aren't sure of the time. After his meeting we went to Academy to buy him a glove, cleats, and some soft baseballs. As soon as we got home Hayden wanted to try everything out. It was dark so we couldn't play. As soon as we got home today we spent evening play ball. Hayden was grinning from ear to ear. He loved running around catch, hitting, and chasing the ball. The one thing about blogging again is I find myself saying gotta take pictures for the blog. I am finally taking more pictures. When he was a baby he changed so much that we were constantly taking pictures. It has been a busy week. David has been subbing. He sub for a Kindergarten teacher at my school. I think he is finding an appreciation for what I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment