Sunday, February 20, 2011

Family Time

This weekend flew by fast. The weekends always do. Friday David stayed home to clean the garage. He put all of Hayden's baby stuff in the attic. I am glad that I wasn't home to help. I like to get out Hayden's baby clothes and think back when he could wear them. It brings back so many memories...a lot of first. I am know many first await us like first day of Kindergarten, first t-ball game, first time to write his name, etc. We spent Friday afternoon playing t-ball outside. Hayden had a hard time catching with a glove...We need to practice!! On Saturday, we cleaned the house...Man I forget how dirty it can get. We try to pick up every night. We usually don't have time to mop and vacuum so it gets pushed to Saturdays. Hayden hates it. He has to sort all of his toys and put them in the correct tub. If it was up to him all of his toys would be mixed together and he wouldn't find anything. Saturday afternoon Emily and I went to the mall. I had a great time. It was a lot of fun to get out of the house with out any kids. We could catch up and have a conversation without anybody interrupting. I guess I need to do that more often. I find it hard to make time for myself. I feel guilty because that time should be spent with Hayden. Hayden was taking a nap so it wasn't so bad. Today we went and spent time with family. I love the fact that we have family near. It is so nice. Hayden is beginning to build relationships with his grandparents. I found these pictures on my Iphone. Enjoy!!



When I was doing grades this morning he was eating. He said look mom. He had to stick a few pretzels up his nose for me to get a decent picture but it was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment