Friday, February 25, 2011

Somethings Missing

Hayden has a habit of waking up in the middle of the night and doing things we are unaware of. In the past he has eaten a whole cake, watched cartoons, played Battlefield, and played on the computer. When we wake up the next morning the TV's usually on or has the laptop on the couch. I am not sure if he wakes up to do these things or gets distracted when walking from his room to our room. The other night I left him like this


and when I woke up the next morning I found this


He got up and found an apple in the drawer took a few bites out of it and then ate about 6 or 7 strawberries. He left the stem from the strawberries in the container. When I asked him what happened he didn't know. I don't know if he is sleep walking or what. We used to have a lock on the fridge to keep him out when he was younger. I might have to put it back on if this keeps happening.

Hayden has not be listening. We have been cracking down on how many times we ask him to do something. The first time he gets a warning and the second time he has to sit in time out for 3 minutes. When he gets out of time out we discuss what happened. I ask him what he did and why he did it. Last night he was telling me what he did. I guess I was giving him the "look" (where your eye brows are raised...I call it the teacher look). Hayden leaned in really close he grabbed my eyebrows and said "put those down" (referring to my eyebrows). I tried my best to not laugh in the middle of our conversation. It remind me how funny he can be! I am so excited for the weekend. We are going to play lots of baseball. I am almost finished with my SFA stuff can't wait until I get it in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment