Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mini Me

The last week or so Hayden has been a little Mini Me. Whenever David or I do something he does the exact same thing. David has been subbing in Baytown so I pack lunches for us. Hayden decided he needed a lunch (he was going to pack it). He put fruit, yogurt, cheese, juice in it (he begged for a sandwich and a lemon). I said no to both because he eats at school. He has been into putting deodorant on. One night this week I caught him in the bathroom with David's deodorant and it was every where. He had the stuff in the sink, his nails, shirt, on his shoulders. When I looked at the deodorant it had holes in it. His response to the mess was, I was trying to be like daddy :) I think Hayden pays attention more then we give him credit for. When I work on school work he has to been there "working" too. The weather has been so nice here. I think this weekend we will take a trip to the park. Hayden hates to write his name so I have been trying to get him to draw pictures. When I ask him to write his name, he makes a huge H and then an a. That is all he really likes to write. I think we are going to write letters to family. He loves to get mail so it will be a win win for him. Hayden has show and tell on Fridays. Every morning he asks "Is it Friday"? I say no and then he asks "How many days until Friday"? Tonight he took out two toys he wanted to show his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment