Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Okay I have been busy so it has been awhile since my last post. On Thursday, it was rough going back to work. Every time I moved I was in pain. I had a doctors appointment on Friday and I felt a little better. Every time I go and get adjusted the pain isn't as bad. On Friday David picked Hayden up from daycare. Hayden loves when he picks him up. When I got home he didn't want anything to do with me. He wanted David to play and spend time with him. We all have been so tired this week. I feel asleep by 9:30. When I woke up I still had my glasses on, the TV on, and my drink in my hand. I brought home a CD that I had at school. It has several songs on it about sounds the letters make. Hayden doesn't like me to sing. He tells me "mommy this is my CD only I can sing." Today I went to a consignment sale. I spent 75 dollars and I bought 10 shorts, 7 shirts, swim shorts, toys, boxers, books, a blanket, and pair of shoes (all for Hayden). I bought shorts and capris for me. Hayden had a blast looking at all the toys. He got a Thomas the Train that holds trains. When we got home he wanted to put all of his trains in it. He didn't have enough trains that would fit so he stuck cars in there too. He is so cute. I spent an hour logging in and checking all the deals at the grocery stores. I found some good deals at Randalls. Hayden and I went and shopped. Here is a picture of what I bought.



The bill before my coupons and using the card was 77 bucks. I only spend 30 bucks. I spent 16 dollars on 6 1/2 pounds of hamburger meat. It is crazy that I bought all of that stuff for 14 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment