Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Today is the day He has RISEN!! We had a great day filled with a great service and family. I am working on a post that is totally how I am feeling spiritually (I usually don't write about that stuff but its heavy on my heart). Yesterday, my mom and I brought Hayden to the park and we took pictures. This park in League City is not a really for kids (there isn't anything to play with) but has a lot of outdoorsy stuff like waterfalls, plants, and flowers, rocks....Here are my favorite. We are going to have to go back either early in the morning or in the evening. It was already getting too hot.








He did really good and cooperated! It made it a lot easier.

After church we went to Mimi and Pop's for an Easter meal. It was very yummy....I ate way to much. I am still full! Hayden played so hard he crashed before we made it home. I went out to do my Sunday shopping at CVS and Walgreens. I did really good. Today I spent about $14.00 dollars out of pocket.



At CVS I paid 10.77 and then got 10 Extra Care Bucks...which I will use next week. So I basically paid for .77 cents for 2 things of mouthwash and 3 tubes of toothpaste.




At Walgreens I spent 3.64 and got 14.00 bucks in Register Rewards..those will go towards next weeks trip. I got love getting PAID to shop. I did have to buy some fillers which are cheap items because the amount of coupons you use have to match the amount of items being purchased so I didn't use a coupon on the nail polish or the candy bar. Not to sure what we we are going to do with Splenda so if you need some let me know!!

Now its off to dye eggs with Hayden.

No comments:

Post a Comment