Saturday, April 23, 2011

Free

We have been busy. Hayden had a Easter party at school. I was able to go!! I left school early and joined him. I didn't tell him I was coming. He was so surprised to see me. Hayden ate a ton...he had 3 sandwiches, 2 fruit cups, 2 servings of chips and dip, 1 cup cake, and two cookies! I know he eats a lot but I am so embarrassed that he eats that much at school. It looks like we don't feed the kid. So after the party I went on the hunt to get free toothpaste and toothbrushes. I went to 3 stores all sold out. I did get rain checks but they limit the quantity so I can't by 4 of anything. We came home and took a nap. Then we went to Hayden's practice. They took pictures too. Man that was a disaster. Hayden wasn't cooperating in the individual and then the team wasn't any better. You can't get 14 3 and 4 year old to stand still, smile, and look at the camera all at the same time. We ended up leaving practice early because Hayden was misbehaving. He was very upset and sad. I am hoping that he learned that he has to follow directions and listen the first time. On Friday I cleaned out Hayden's toys and my closet. I threw two sacks of junk away from Hayden's closet and toys. Then I worked on my closet. David has been telling me to clean out my closet that I don't wear everything that's in there. So I did. I gather two trash sacks, two goodwill bags, and two sacks of things that don't fit that go in the attic. My closet if half the size it was and there is still a ton of stuff. I think it's because I have two types of wardrobes work and home. In the summer I can wear shorts and tank tops but at work I can't. Then we went to lunch. I took Hayden to Chik-Fli-A. It is one of his favorite place to eat at. He loves to play there. It was really busy, but so worth it. Hayden played with several kids. He was drenched in sweat from running around so much. Then we went to Target to get some more coupon deals. Today my mom, Hayden, and I got up early and went shopping. We went to Old Navy. I got 11 items for 45 bucks. Then to ToysRus. They had some really good buys there. If I went to buy these toys from the shelf with no coupons or sale I would spend around 100 bucks. I walked out only spending 19 dollars.



Not sure what I am going to do with these toys. They will make good presents to give out for birthdays or Christmas. Hayden loves Mr. Potato Head. Wish they had more I would have bought 3 or 4.

Then on to Walgreens....I did not spend any money here. Everything was FREE...Yes they didn't like it and the cashier had to figure out how to adjust the coupons and I had to show her the coupon policy, but I followed the rules.



After all of this Hayden was ready to go hunt some eggs. We brought him to a park and we took a few picture then he hunted. Hayden had a great time. He loves his Easter basket. I will upload pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment