Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Praying Man

Oh how I love Hayden. He can make my day no matter what mood I am in. He can cheer me up and make me cry from laughter. He is icing on the cake. Tonight at dinner we HAD to pray...He never forgets and if someone takes a bite or starts without praying he goes into a lecture. Why are you eating? Did we say grace? No...then you can't eat. Wait...you can't talk with your mouth full. Oh kay.. get your hands ready...

Hayden has trouble remembering what to say when we pray. He usually never forgets dear Lord, blessed, and Amen.



In his prayer he said Dear Lord bless us amen...

If you notice his shirt is on backwards. When I picked him up from school his shirt was on backwards. I asked him why it was on backwards. His answer was my shorts were on backwards so my shirt had to match! He gets himself dressed in the mornings so I guess he put his shorts on wrong. When he went to the bathroom at school, he fixed it by turning his shirt.

Today I talked to his school about moving him to the 4 year old class because the curriculum is more advanced and hopefully that will keep him engaged. Which I think is the reason he is acting up. According to his teacher he is bored. At 2, Hayden knew all of his letters. He only got mixed up with m and n. I can remember doing grades for school and Hayden knowing more stuff then my 5 years old. I am not sure if moving him up is going to be something that we will regret later if he goes to public school. They usually don't test kids to see what grade need to be in. I am looking at all options for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment