Thursday, May 5, 2011

Money Saved

I always try to put pictures of what I buy every week and how much I spend. This week has flown by without me doing that. This week and CVS and Walgreens had some really good deals.




I spent a total of five dollars. I had two things of Cottonelle toilet paper, 9 double rolls. They were priced $5.00 a piece. I paid $2.00 a piece. The mens fusion razor are usually 10 bucks got for .88 cents. The womens razors all free. Their prices range from four to nine dollars. I actually made money, $3.00 on the razors. The flossers, heat pads, toothbrush and toothpaste free. The lotion was $.99 cents. The deodorant, shampoo, and gel were $.50 cents.

I love getting stuff for free or where they pay me change back. I can honestly say all of our closets are full with stuff. We have a stash of paper goods sitting in the hallway. I told David I want shelfs built in the garage that way I can get a good idea of what we have. I want to be able to get to the point where I only buy some items if they are free or less then .50 cents.

David has been so helpfully with this adventure. I took Hayden with me a few times but it is very hard to watch the scanner making sure the prices ring up right and then check to see if computer deducted all of the coupons. They I go back and read my receipt one more time to make sure. David keeps Hayden with him. Last week I was shopped for 6 hours, 3 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. David never called me asking when I was coming home or how much longer. I love being able to go out by myself and score great deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment