Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Love

I had a great Mother's Day. I love spending time with Hayden and having those special moments with him. I enjoy listening to him laugh and giggle. I love reading him stories and when he reads them to me. My favorite thing to do with him is listening to his conversations. I can remember when he only said a few words and it was limited now he tells stories. My how the years have changed. He is truly the apple of my eye. No matter what mood I am he can make it better. I am truly grateful for smart, caring, loving, and sweet boy. Thank you Hayden for always thinking of me. You have taught me more then you will ever know. I thought I was a very patient person. I figured teaching others will do that to you. No, Hayden has truly taught me that.



Most of you know I received a scholarship last week. I start classes in less then a month. I am very excited about this adventure. It means a lot to me. No one on my side of the family has started on a Masters program. David Bloom (writes a lot of articles and newsletters in my district). He wrote this about the scholarship. He also told me that he was working on a newspaper article for the local newspaper. He will let me know when it will be in the paper. Grandma Gilbert I love all the support and encouraging words. You will be one of the first to know about the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment