Friday, June 3, 2011

Crazy Busy







Yes!! It has been a CRAZY busy week. I can't remember the last time I have felt so overwhelmed. I am glad the work week is behind me and I can OFFICIALLY begin SUMMER BREAK. I have several post brewing and I will have plenty of time to sit down and write. I am going to start where I left off. (I try to capture many things that we do so I can remember the memories). On Friday, Hayden and I left to go to Aunt Ann's. We went and did some errand running and on Saturday David joyed us! It seems like David only joins us when he has days off. We went to the country (It's where my aunt and uncle have property). We had a BBQ and took Hayden swimming. Hayden enjoyed hanging out with the guys. He wasn't inside long...only to eat lunch! OH MY...I see David and I in Hayden. Hayden absolutely loved swimming, which is me. He has David's mind, so smart, clever, and entertaining. He cried when we had to leave (after almost 4 hours of constant swimming). He was jumping in, putting his head underwater, and kicking. I am pretty sure if we were fussing about his floats he would have taken them off. He is very BRAVE...there isn't much he is afraid of. He slept the whole way home. We moved him 5 times and didn't wake up once. On Sunday we went shopping, my favorite. He got some light up shoes which he loves...it is so hard to find light up shoes for WIDE feet. On Monday, Hayden went swimming again and David and I went to the gun range. It is official I can't shoot a target. Many I have terrible aim and I didn't like all the loudness. I enjoyed it when I was the only one. We had a great time. Came back very tired but so worth it. Hayden now thinks he can ride his bike by himself, since we let him at Aunt Ann's. I tried to explain that is was safe because of the gate and there wasn't a street but he isn't buying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment