Friday, July 15, 2011

Bugs



Last week Hayden had a baseball game. He did really good. Since it has been so hot we don't make him wear baseball pants, so when he slides he does it so lightly...it's pretty funny. Micah came out to watch him and ended up going on the field with him. He loved that. After the game we were sitting in the grass and Hayden found a cricket. David told him to pick it up. Hayden was a little shocked that David would ask him to. He eventually caught it. I took a few pictures of it. He was pretty proud that he caught it. He wanted to take it home. When were were cleaning the camper out at Karen and Joe's garage he found a frog. He put it in a box and played with it. He didn't like that he had to let it go and cried because he wanted it as a pet. I have a feeling in a few years he will be a bug collector. I think he will be the kid that keeps animals in his room or pockets and won't tell anyone. I don't I like it because I am not much of a bug person. He is so brave it really makes me think about the future.

***On another note Hayden and I are leaving for St. Louis today so we will be gone for about a week. If you are planning to go to his game on the 19th don't because we won't be there. We are going to the lake so not sure how good of internet connection we will have so I will TRY to post about the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment