Sunday, July 31, 2011

Here again....sort of

It has been a long month. I haven't kept up like I wanted to. School is consuming my life, it has completely taken over. I think I still have an A, I made an 87 and 88.5 on two test, the rest have been A's. I am hoping I do!! I take my final on the 9th. Once that is over I will get a much needed "break". It won't be for long though because I start school on the 15th. I am glad I've learned so much this summer. I can't wait until school starts....I feel like I am "missing" something. I sure love special ed kids!! I am going to run thorough what we have been doing and then come back to post videos and pictures. We went to The Lake of the Ozark and had a blast. Hayden learned so much. He caught a fish, went tubing, rode the jet ski, drove the boat, and even jumped in the water. I am still couponing and have great deals to post. We also went go cart riding for Alex's birthday. This week I am going to go to my classroom and start cleaning, organizing, and decorating. David started his police academy and it has been a "full time" job for him. He is studying all the time. He is very smart but with laws and fines you just have to memorize it. I even got to volunteer with people that are visually impaired or blind. It has been a great but busy month.

No comments:

Post a Comment