Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day

I have to say that I was a scared and a nervous about my class. I didn't know what to expect and I heard all of the "horror" stories. I told myself I wasn't going to believe anything and just do my own thing. I did. It turned out to be a great day. It wasn't totally easy..I never sat down. I didn't have an off period or a duty free lunch, but I enjoyed it so much so it was worth it. I love getting to know my kids and their personalities. Some can carry on a conversation with you while others sign a few words. I have one that repeats everything you say. It hard to a have a conversation with another student when that is going on. It is really weird, I have all boys at school, 8 boys. I think I might need a girl in there just to mix it up! I think I want to remember some of the good days because I know some might not be so fun later on. I know there is more paper work involved with Special Ed but I am so glad to be back. I think I've found my "roots".

No comments:

Post a Comment