Monday, January 16, 2012

Baby Update

I am 23 weeks along. Things are going good some days are better then others but overall I am pretty happy. Oh, how I love how Hayden likes to feel and listen to baby. He is eager for him to arrive. I think that he is showing that a little differently then I would like to expect. Hayden hasn’t been behaving so well in school and David and I believe it is from all of the changes Hayden is experiencing, David’s new job and the baby. So David and I have been making Hayden our first priority when we get home from work. It has helped a ton. I think when David's work schedule get a little more consistent Hayden will stay home with David on his days off. We both agree that we need to spend as much time with him as possible before his world completely changes. David and I are discussing planning something over spring break. You can definitely tell I am expecting (I will post pictures soon). Our house is slowly changing, Hayden's room is almost done (gotta hang up a curtain and sew a pillow), and the closets are being rearranged so we can store stuff from David's office in there. I am buying the car seat tomorrow (I have coupons and a good sale). David and I have been researching and think we found something that we both like. I have an appointment this week so I am hoping that I've gained weight. I have been craving blue coconut drinks from Sonic and Pixie Sticks candy. The baby is really active and loves to move at night or when I am still. He likes music and hates when people push hard on my belly. I can't wait to meet him and for Hayden to have a little brother. I know Hayden will be great with him and do the big brother thing well.

1 comment:

  1. I also craved pixie sticks when I was pregnant with Emily....I don't think I have had any since then. Glad things are going good with the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete