Sunday, January 15, 2012

Working Hard

We are at Ann's visiting. Dale is in town and Hayden is having a blast. He has followed Dale around like a little mini me. Dale is working on Ann's house so he has been in the mix. He loves to wear his tool belt and hand Dale tools. He tries to run the drills like him but I think we will wait a little longer on that one. Dale brought a huge truck with a ramp and Hayden has been going up and down on that. Yesterday, he rode his digger ride on toy down it. He has been outside playing so well. I told David that a fence is officially going on the list of to do. Hayden will enjoy that more then anyone else. If he could I think he would live outside. We will miss him when he goes back home.

Don't have the pictures of them working...those are on my phone, this will have to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment