Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sick One

You know how when you start off with a runny nose then it turns into a cough and now it is a fever? Well Hayden officially has that bug. I took him to the doctor and he didn't have any type of an infection, which is weird for him. He usually only gets a fever when he he has an infection so I figured he had an ear or sinus infection. Nope just a nasty little virus. So we came home and doctored him with over the counter stuff and I gave him a bath. He was ready to go to sleep at 7:30 which is unusually for him but he did. He was out within 10 minutes. I figured I should sleep too since it might be a long night. It sure was...I think I slept maybe 4 hours and it has been like this since Sunday night. I knew he wasn't himself Monday night because he was up a lot and he usually gets up to go to the bathroom and that's it. I keep checking his fever last night and it was getting higher instead of lower so I made him take a bath and that seemed to help. It was hard for me to sleep because I wanted to make sure he was okay. Hayden seems to be a little better this morning but not himself by all means. He is playing now but he laid on the couch for two hours. The doctor said to keep him home for 3-5 days, I want to make sure he is 100% better before he goes back to school. Hayden hates to be sick but I think its because he is constantly taking all kinds to medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment