Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby Update

Last week I went to the doctor and everything is fine. I gained 2 pounds which I am very excited about. I think it has to do with eating banana splits almost every night! I guess that is what I am craving, it has to have hot fudge and spray whip cream. David and I really worked hard last week on getting the office cleaned out and setting up a nursery. David has been so great with "giving up" his room. I think at times he is more on the ball with it than I am. I am hoping by the end of February we will have the crib and changing table set up. David told me, what are we going to do in a few months when you are big and pregnant? I told him just because I am big doesn't me I can't do anything. I think that is the reason he wants this task off of his to do list. I cleaned out closets and the kitchen to make room for bottles and baby bedding. Hayden has been such a help. He loves folding the laundry and helped with mopping. He is anxiously waiting the arrival and is dying to hold him. The other night we were all siting on the couch and the baby started moving and I told David first, so David was feeling him and then Hayden wanted to feel him too. So when Hayden was trying to feel him and he wasn't moving, Hayden started to sing the same song that I sing to him to wake him up. He was so cute. He thinks that if he listening to my belly that will make baby brother move around more.

No comments:

Post a Comment