Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mother of Boys

I found this cute poem on pinterest and I immediately fell in love with the saying. I think we the baby comes I am going to frame this and a picture of the boys together.

Hand-prints on cup boards
and shoes in the hall

Toilet seat's up and there's
mud on the wall.

Every sports channel to
them will appeal

And the front room doubles
as a football field.

The shelves in the kitchen
are continually bare.

There's a toy on the couch
and jean's on the chair.

Wrestling and mud and
cars and noise,

I'm sure you can guess I'm
the MOTHER OF BOYS!


I am truly proud and excited to be the mother of boys. I wouldn't change anything about having two boys they (well technically Hayden) keep me dreaming and on my toes, which is the best part.

No comments:

Post a Comment