Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday

Okay, Okay, I know I have been a slacker when posting lately! It has turned into to tired from school, work, being a wife and a mother so here is one that is more then a week over due!

Last Saturday we celebrated Grandma's Gilbert's 75th birthday. I really enjoyed all the Gilbert side getting together to celebrate with her. If you don't know Grandma Gilbert or met her you are missing out. She is a rare lady. She is the one you call on bad days just to talk or when things are great. She always lends an ear or whatever you need at that time. She has taught me so much but the biggest thing is how to love and believe. She has been there for all the important first like when I found my wedding dress or seeing me graduate from Tech. She never judges or ever tells you your making a bad decision. She is so supportive, she calls me to find out if I've past test and she was calling a lot over Christmas to ask about David's process with La Marque. She been to Hayden's t-ball game and there is so much more I can write about her. I know that there are times when things are hard for all of us but she is truly an angel that I couldn't live without.

Thank you grandma for all you do and we are blessed beyond belief to have you in our life.

Here is the first picture I (think if not I can't find an older one) of her and Hayden



Here is the newest one

No comments:

Post a Comment