Saturday, February 4, 2012

Rhyme game

I know I have talked about the baby a ton and I feel like I am leaving Hayden out! Hayden is changing in so many ways. He is getting into the annoying but funny stage. He will say the most ridiculous stuff and then crack up laughing (this will make me laugh so we will be laughing for no apparent reason). Hayden loves to rhyme words, I will say anything an he will finish it with words that rhyme. He loves to sing a song where you change names of people or things to rhyme. He is eager to help in the kitchen but hates the washing the hands part (whats the use? They are still clean, I washed them yesterday). Last week when David stayed home with Hayden they were doing this


(In case your wondering it is a pellet gun and he could do everything all by himself)

Hayden loves to read stories at night and then re-tell them to me. He likes to do a state puzzle and the asks 50 million questions about what each state has. He is getting really good at remembering the states and where they are located on the map. I think we are pretty sure about the private school thing and have our top pick narrowed down. The only hiccup with this is that we need to figure our the earliest to drop him off. The way David's work schedule as of now is we would have to find someone to drop him off ten days out of the month. I am hoping my schedule will change next year and I can go in a little later so that I can drop him off the days that David is working. Hayden is a typically boy and is dying to have the training wheels taken off but can't balance yet. He still loves to give me kisses at night and if I tuck him in without giving him hugs and kisses he will remind me. He is so excited to become a big brother and asks me all the time when is May coming. I think in April we will start a countdown and have a calendar for him to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment