Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby Update

Things are moving along really great with the baby. I am starting to hate being pregnant. I am loving Monday's because that means another week has passed. Last week we actually got a confirmed date for the C-Section which will be May 7th. I was kinda bummed that it wasn't going to be the 9th because that would allow me to work two extra days and be able to have more help with Hayden if we needed it. I think now I am relieved that I won't have to be pregnant for two more days and it looks like Monday will fit David's schedule better. As of now he is schedule to work Monday and Tuesday and will be off on Wednesday and Thursday. He is planning on using vacation and comp time on Monday and Tuesday. We should be home by Wednesday morning at the latest. I hate being in the hospital so I hope I recover fast and can come home quick. I want to have my new little family home and get adjust to everything at home. We have some plans lined out for Hayden. Having family here helps make things a lot easier this time around. Everyone has volunteered to take Hayden while we are at the hospital, but I want Hayden there with us. I think this will be a huge adjustment for all and I want him close. I don't want him to feel like we are abandoning him while we have a baby. Seeing Hayden excited about everything when we went to register was priceless and having him in the mix of all of the new baby stuff is so worth it. I can't wait to see his face when he holds the baby for the first time. He loves picking out baby brothers clothes and wants to try all of the baby gear to see if he can use it and help baby brother. In April, I will make a count down of days because Hayden ask all the time. We have been asked if we have any names yet and sadly we have a few favorite but nothing for sure. I am hoping in the 3 weeks we can have something official. David has been really great at getting all of the big stuff together and helping with nursery. I think he is understanding that I am feel the pressure and want the nursery checked off my list. I am in the nesting phase and messes are driving me nuts! I think it annoys David more then me because I want to clean but get tired so fast, so I start and don't finish. I have been preparing meals for when we come home. Once or twice a week I cook extra of a meal and then freeze it. I haven't done this before but I've been reading up on what to do. I am hoping that I will have about 2 weeks of meals saved up.

No comments:

Post a Comment