Sunday, April 29, 2012

Baby Update

I have been feeling okay. I am done being pregnant and can't wait until the 7th. My body aches and my hands and feet are swollen all the time. The saying just take it easy and relax doesn't seem to fit in my book. Things around here have been so crazy. We have our house on the market so we have to leave the house often, school, work, and then Hayden. I am usually am on the go from about 6 till after 9. A few weeks ago I went for my last sonogram. It was so different because the baby didn't even fit on the screen. All you could see was body parts and I couldn't make out anything. We didn't get any pictures of his face, he wasn't cooperating. She measured his body and was able to get his weight. He weighed 5 lbs and 7 ounces. The doctor predicated that he would weigh between 6 and half pounds and 7 pounds. I am thinking that he might weight more because I have been putting on a pound a week since then. I have been having contractions and back pain, but I am not dilating yet. We have everything together. The last thing to do is birth certificate paper work, which is hard to do when you don't have a name. Hayden will enjoy his last week at school and then we will both be home until school starts. Hayden seems to be excited about everything and we have been preparing him. I can't wait until we are a family of four, instead of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment