Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Easter

Hayden had a blast over Easter. I loved it because I got two days off and I got a lot of stuff done around here. Hayden was busy with the cousins, as usual. We made an Easter basket for him and he was excited. I find a lot of stuff when couponing, so I have a stash of things that I use for different occasions. Emily and I stuffed eggs the night before so the kids had about 150 eggs to hunt. They also got to color eggs which Hayden loved. He likes mixing the colors and putting stickers on. He also tried to eat them, which I didn't think was a good idea. We went over to David's grandparents to have an Easter lunch and let the kids hunt eggs. It was fun and it  reminded me of how different things will be. I am trying to soak up all of Hayden before our world completely change.








No comments:

Post a Comment