Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Nursery

A few weeks ago I finished the nursery. It turned out really cute. Hayden helped a lot. He helped me put on the  trees and monkeys on the wall. David did most of the work. He put the crib and changing table together. He hung the curtains (it was a lot bigger job then we thought). He moved furniture around until I was satisfied.  I love the furniture and I picked out and made a lot of the bedding stuff. Over spring break, I went to my aunts house and we sewed the bumper pads, crib skirt, and the curtains. I followed a pattern for everything and put the pieces together. I've come to the conclusion that it isn't hard to sew but very time consuming. Ann had Alex's old dresser, it was a light oak color, she stained it and it matches perfectly. I love all the little details that we have in there the lamp and the cork board.  Once we decided on a name, I will hang his name on the wall, just like in Hayden's room.







No comments:

Post a Comment