Friday, May 11, 2012

Brothers

*Once I get a decent (CUTE) picture of them together I plan on changing the picture to include Ethan.

The biggest thing I worried about through the whole pregnancy was how was all of this going to effect Hayden. I must of thought and discussed this topic a million times with David. I wanted everything to be the same and both boys to accept each other. I wondered what Hayden's reaction would be? How would he deal with all of the changes and would they be close? I couldn't dream for a better relationship between them. Hayden loves his baby brother. Oh how much...When he cries he says mom make him happy....NOW. When Ethan was under the lights for his jaundice, Hayden spent the whole time trying to hold his hand or make him happy, Hayden wants to hold him every chance he gets. He loves giving him a bottle. When we took Ethan to the doctor he had to get his foot pricked. Ethan cried and Hayden went over to him and tried to comfort him. When it is time to burp him he wants to do it. I am so blessed and joyed with these two boys who will have a connection for life. I can't wait to see what the future holds for them. They will have a bond like no other and will learn so much from each other.


Isn't it amazing when you hear people say a picture is worth a thousand words. This is truly my favorite picture of the past week....why...Hayden's hands say it all. Most of the time I love to capture his face in pictures but I love how comforting he is. When he came in to the room he was shocked to see Ethan in there and was very concerned. 



No comments:

Post a Comment