Thursday, May 3, 2012

Done

 A year ago, I started my journey going back to school. I can't believe I've learned so much and how fast the time went. I have to say at times it was stressful but with lots of family support I've made it through. David has really been a big supporter. He will took care of Hayden many nights so I could get homework done. I am glad that I started when I did, I don't think I would of gone back to school when I have newborn to take care of. I get to take the summer off and then start back in the fall. I have 5 more classes and then I will be done. I will take 2 classes in the fall and then 3 in the spring. It is kinda ironic, next year I will have been out of high school ten years and will have completed 6 years of schooling. After my masters, I am done with school. I am not up for any more homework or research papers. I love the fact that I get everything out of the way while the kids are young. I wouldn't want to miss any high school functions. I turned in my last assignment a few days ago and have to take my finals this weekend. I have one more state test to take, which was offered a week after I have the baby. I didn't think it would be a great idea to take it soon so I will register in November. I am hoping that I can find a job this summer with my new certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment