Friday, May 25, 2012

Growing Pains

How I hate to see each Monday come and ago (a few weeks ago I was counting them down but now I want them to stop) because that means Ethan is a week older and it is hard to bare. He changes and grows so fast that it is hard to capture everything. We took him to his 2 week check up and he is doing great. In 10 days he gained a pound and 7 ounces. He is an eater. He drinks about 3 to 4 ounces every 2 to 3 hours! It seems he likes to get up every 2 hours at night! I am not a fan of that...but I do like the quiet time with him. Last night he did pretty good, ate at 10, then at 2, and once more at 5:30. He likes his pacifier for a few minutes but when he realizes that it is not milk, he doesn't find it funny. Yesterday, was the first time I heard him really cry. He was turning red and would go awhile before taking a breath. He was very mad! I was trying to make him wait to the 2 hour mark before giving him another bottle. When he wants to eat he will make grunting sounds or stir around in his crib. I can tell his a true Hunter, he snores...yes, really loudly and he has a double chin! He has the skinniest long legs and a fat belly. He is still wearing newborn diapers and clothes. I did try on some 0-3 months clothes and the shirt fit him like a dress and the shorts you could put both legs in and would still be too big. I find it so funny how different Hayden and Ethan are. Hayden wore newborn for about 2 weeks and that was a stretch. Ethan will probably be in them for a good month or so! Ethan is starting to get curly hair, which I love! In case your wondering here is picture of them when they were both first born...Can you tell who is who?



Most of y'all have seen this picture (Sara e-mailed it to me...I didn't realize the similarities between them)!

Hayden on the left...Ethan on the right, what I love the most both have a receding hair line, priceless!

Okay now a video of him for those that haven't gotten a chance to see him!



And a few pictures















No comments:

Post a Comment