Friday, May 18, 2012

Picture Time

 
 
 
 
 
 



Posted by Picasa


I wanted to take pictures of the boys..so yesterday I manged to do so! It was fun and I am thinking we will do it more often. I really need to get individual ones of them but maybe next week!?! Hayden cooperated really well and just kinda held his spot and waited on Ethan. He wasn't working so well with us...I had to stop and feed him. That is the reason there is a pacifier, I wanted him to wait until we were done but he didn't! The feet one Hayden was supposed to make a heart with his hand but it didn't turn out like that...it is still cute though. Hayden did really good on the ones he had to hold Ethan. I was a little leery about him holding him because he would forget and struggle a bit, but overall it all worked out. When I was writing out the sign Hayden kept on saying mom that isn't me that's not my name...what does it say? He was excited once he figured out what it said. My favorite one...the one of them laying down and Ethan is smiling. I think it is going in our bed room!

No comments:

Post a Comment