Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Look Alike


Grandma Gilbert sent me an e-mail saying how much the boys look alike, so it got me thinking...I found a few of Hayden's old baby pictures and tried to find the same pose or expression on each kids face to see if I could compare them. Man, I can't believe how much they look alike. Ethan is a month older in these pictures. I am guessing that Ethan being older makes him look like Hayden because he is about the same weight. Hayden and Ethan both have the chunky cheeks and same hair line. In case you are wondering who is who I posted answers at the bottom...







1. Hayden
2. Ethan
3. Ethan

4. Hayden
5.Hayden
6.Ethan

I had fun trying to figure out who was who....the only way I can tell a difference is their outfits!

We are gonna go bowling for the forth...that will be fun! We haven't been as a family so it will be neat to go try.

No comments:

Post a Comment