Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bike Riding


So Hayden is no longer a baby boy! This past weekend he learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. He has been dying to get them off and finally could do it. He hasn't mastered steering that well when starting off. Sometimes he will crash or ride on the grass when he starts out. It took him until Monday to figure out how to use the hand breaks. He learned it pretty fast! On Saturday, someone had to hold the bike and give him a little push and then he would ride it. Then on Sunday, if he had his pedals in a certain way he could ride. On Monday no help needed! I can't believe how fast he learned it. On Monday, he wanted to get a ramp out and start doing jumps and tricks. I had to tell him no way!! I don't even want to think what he will be doing in 6 months. He is such a dare devil and very brave. It takes a lot for him to get scared of things. When we got home and he was showing David he fell and got a huge scratch along his elbows. I am not sure how many times he crashed but every time he popped up and said I'm fine and kept on going. I am so proud of him, my almost 5 year old according to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment