Sunday, September 23, 2012

Joyful

joyful...is it so? After a crazy month of work, school, and two kids, I think I might be getting the hang of it. I am enjoying this moment in time. I wish I could stop the world and make it freeze. Oh how I hate that Hayden will be five in less then a month and Ethan is talking and laughing and changing daily. I love my boys and the chaos it brings. Everyone asks do you wish you had a girl...umm no!! I love the loudness, playing, and the craziness they bring.  We have been busy and things are going good. Ethan loves to play and will smile at you when you smile. Hayden is learning memory versus and different christian songs. The boys (David included) run around and are so loud around here that I find myself saying will y'all just calm down...I can't hear myself think. Today, when I was cleaning Hayden's bathroom, I told David I can't imagine what it will look like with two boys in there, let's just go with SO disgusting. Ethan weighs 18 pounds and is so chunky. He weighs more then Hayden did at 4 monhs. He has a fat belly and still has a bald spot on the back of his head. He hates green beans. Hayden loves, I mean loves Legos! He has that weird David kind of brain. He is constantly taking the Legos apart and building new stuff. He likes to build things. It drives me nuts becasue he will have different Lego creations around the house. And FYI, if you move them they can fall apart! He has a love for animal facts and asks me the weirdest questions about them. Amy asked for a new pictures of the boys. Sadly I only have two decent ones and they aren't even that great. So mental note to self Take more pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment